Forums
Commentary
H&S
About
StoppingPower.net Forums

StoppingPower.net Forums - COVID Brain Fog
StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
Forums Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other
 Miscellaneous
 COVID Brain Fog
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

djwarner
Average Member

USA
273 Posts

Posted - April 07 2021 :  09:37:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Heard a news story on the radio the other day reporting that people recovered from COVIC were experiencing brain fog even months after they recovery. Suddenly I realized this explained several incidents I have had. These included sleep walking, misremembering roads I hadn't been on in several years, and unable to recall names or words. At other times I felt spaced out or just not with it.

The report commented that cytokines were produced and entered the brain tissue. Inflammation was thus caused leading to the brain fog.

I decided to dose myself with aspirin as an anti-inflammatory agent. This seemed to do a very good job of relieving that "spaced out" feeling. Have taken this regimen for a couple of days and now feel normal again.

Just a heads up for anyone who had COVID and another reason to get the vaccine.

NON NOBIS TANTUM NATI

Evan
Administrator

34818 Posts

Posted - April 07 2021 :  4:55:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been forgetting the names of things I've used all my life but this all happened before covid or the shots. Have had both shots now

"The greatest thing a Father can do for his children is to love their Mother."

Harold B. Lee

Go to Top of Page

Ace
Advanced Member

USA
5945 Posts

Posted - April 07 2021 :  8:59:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In my social and extended circle, more than half--maybe 2/3--who have taken the shot(s) have experienced mild to more serious symptoms; all of which said symptoms seem to mimic the effects of the actual cootie on those who caught it. Not sure yet I see the benefit of giving myself the cootie to maybe possibly perhaps not catch it again later. Ace

Give me $1 every time a Liberal lies, I'll give you $5 every time one tells the truth; I'll end up a wealthy man, you'll end up broke.
If pro-gunners are as murderous as anti-gunners claim, why are there so many anti-gunners still running their mouths?
Go to Top of Page

jle3030
Advanced Member

USA
5681 Posts

Posted - April 08 2021 :  3:17:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think it all depends on who you are and how you have responded to vaccines in the past. I've had annual flu shots for more years than I can remember with never an issue Not to mention shingles, pneumonia, and a few others. Never had more than a sore arm. OTOH I'm 77 with two of the major comorbidity risks. To me taking the shots was a no brainer.. I felt a bit draggy for a day after the second one, but I figure getting the actual bug would be a far greater risk.

Anyone else's MMV and it's still a mostly free country for now. Although the Dems look like they'd like to push hard to make COVID vaccination cards a mandatory thing to participate in society. Am I going to have to flash my card to fly Delta or get into a major league baseball game?

Jeff

jle3030
Go to Top of Page

ASCTLC

771 Posts

Posted - April 08 2021 :  5:35:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My body fight flu shots like the actual live virus has invaded...it stinks!! Although the flu "vaccine" isn't an actual live virus that is free to multiply in my body my immune system reacts to it no different than the actual flu. Fortunately since it's not alive it passes within a few days.

I'm not looking forward to the c19 vaccine for that reason. Even though it's not a live virus I fear my body is going to fight like mad when it sees it.
Go to Top of Page

Pop Pop
Advanced Member

USA
1430 Posts

Posted - April 09 2021 :  10:20:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I have both had all the shots of Moderna vaccine. I had no side effects and she felt tired the next day and had a sore arm. With all my health problems and age 73, a no brainer for us.

Pop Pop
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StoppingPower.net Forums © 2002-16 StoppingPower.net, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Thispagewasgeneratedin0.09seconds. Snitz Forums 2000