Forums
Commentary
H&S
About
StoppingPower.net Forums

StoppingPower.net Forums - The disgusting present day
StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
Forums Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Real World
 Cop Corner
 The disgusting present day
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

exfed2002
Advanced Member

1257 Posts

Posted - July 22 2019 :  7:41:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Links to be posted for approval

"The answer is there is no answer."

Evan
Administrator

34549 Posts

Posted - July 23 2019 :  3:54:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not only stupid but dangerous. ow do you know its "only" water until its poured. In Detroit such behavior by the idiots would result in a free ride to intensive care.

"The greatest thing a Father can do for his children is to love their Mother."

Harold B. Lee

Go to Top of Page

Ace
Advanced Member

USA
5645 Posts

Posted - July 23 2019 :  4:48:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Heard this mentioned on the conservative radio talk show I listen to in the morning. I'm pretty sure the direction it would have gone 'BITD', but nowadays, around here, if the cops took action, there would be a huge public outcry and probably lawsuits; after all, these are just kids (no matter what their age) having a good time and horseplaying with the popo. Besides, it was hot, and the cops should have appreciated it. Ace

Give me $1 every time a Liberal lies, I'll give you $5 every time one tells the truth; I'll end up a wealthy man, you'll end up broke.
If pro-gunners are as murderous as anti-gunners claim, why are there so many anti-gunners still running their mouths?
Go to Top of Page

jle3030
Advanced Member

USA
5516 Posts

Posted - July 23 2019 :  8:32:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At the heart of the problem is the fact that the police know their mayor, Bill di Blasio, has the perps' backs; not theirs.

The longer this goes unchecked, the worse the final outcome will be. With Democrats firmly in charge of that city, it's hard to see any meaningful action to rein in the problem

Jeff

jle3030
Go to Top of Page

Badge
Advanced Member

USA
1710 Posts

Posted - July 24 2019 :  12:21:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I told my Bride that after the initial Hue and Cry the Chief of Patrol will blame the Officers. Tonight I saw that I was correct. My agency would have been non too happy with that scenario but we had more support from our Brass and most Commisioners. I wasn't there and I do not work for that agency so I cannot get inside of their mind set but I'm sure it's pervasive from the Mayor on down. I think that a help call would have been appropriate and arrests should have been made.

MSS

Edited by - Badge on July 24 2019 04:07:03 AM
Go to Top of Page

Arvinator
Advanced Member

USA
5449 Posts

Posted - July 24 2019 :  07:18:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The criminal justice system has become the criminal joke system. Some of the biggest prostitutes I've met have either a law degree or hold a public office.

Be honest, fair, and always prepared...
Go to Top of Page

Evan
Administrator

34549 Posts

Posted - July 24 2019 :  12:35:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You call for help 1st in a calm manner and once you made sure the dispatch have your location you go to fist city. Did I ever get my butt kicked? Absolutely, but when the rest of our gang showed the EMT's had a busy night.

Lose control of the streets and you'll never get it back without blood on both sides!

"The greatest thing a Father can do for his children is to love their Mother."

Harold B. Lee

Go to Top of Page

montanaman
Advanced Member

1146 Posts

Posted - July 28 2019 :  11:34:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This war on LEOís isnít going away soon - unfortunately.

Stay safe guys.

Paladin didn't need a semi-auto, or a laser sight, and always carried an extra gun.
Go to Top of Page

jle3030
Advanced Member

USA
5516 Posts

Posted - July 29 2019 :  11:32:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by montanaman

This war on LEOís isnít going away soon - unfortunately.

Stay safe guys.

And it will almost certainly get much worse.

One has to wonder what will happen when the antigun antiLEO Left expect the LEO community to go out and confiscate the guns from their own kindred spirits in the law abiding gun owning public.

Jeff

jle3030
Go to Top of Page

gauchobill
Advanced Member

1141 Posts

Posted - July 30 2019 :  06:34:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The anti-gun folks will then become supporters of gun-confiscating cops doing the all-American thing desired by the anti-guns.
Go to Top of Page

revjen45
Advanced Member

2335 Posts

Posted - August 03 2019 :  3:14:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Lose control of the streets and you'll never get it back without blood on both sides!"

The first incidences of this have already occurred in Seattle and Portland.
I have no doubts that Evan is right.
Things will probably get ugly.
Always go strapped and stay away from crowds.

BTW, I could never in my wildest dream imagine doing such a thing.
I'm thinking that maybe if they don't like the cops they may be seeing less of them.

Better to perish in the struggle for freedom than live to see defeat.
Go to Top of Page

fiasconva
Average Member

USA
266 Posts

Posted - August 03 2019 :  3:28:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's simply disgusting that so many PD's feel they don't have the backing of the ones in command any more. New York is just one of those pathetic examples. Look at Baltimore, Seattle, etc. The list just keeps getting longer.

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
Go to Top of Page

jle3030
Advanced Member

USA
5516 Posts

Posted - August 03 2019 :  4:31:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm amazed at the restraint shown by officers in the videos of this harassment. What constitutes assault on a police officer these days? I can only think these officers are under orders to suck it up and do nothing to the offenders.

On the other hand, trying to arrest folks of color who desperately need it has been the spark that ignited many/most historic race riots. I had no idea how many times this has happened until I researched riots from 1960 to 2010 for a granddaughter's high school research paper. The number and circumstances of the riots; the destruction of property; and the carnage is staggering once you see it all together.

The totals were so shocking that the paper was never written. In today's PC climate, the incendiary truth could only have gotten my granddaughter in trouble with the school.

Jeff

jle3030

Edited by - jle3030 on August 03 2019 4:34:32 PM
Go to Top of Page

oldmuleskinner

905 Posts

Posted - August 18 2019 :  02:24:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There is an hour long YouTube Video entitled "Seattle is Dying". It is well worth the watch. I lived in the Seattle area for 33 years and worked downtown for 14 years. In the 70's and 80's it was a beautiful city with much to offer. Today it is a stinking mess. The problems there started when the city politicians became more and more liberal and kept the police from enforcing the laws. We relocated in the mid 90's to the Spokane area...about 300 miles away from Seattle. Life is great in NE Washington.

Take the time to watch the video. It gives some great information on what Providence, RI is doing to counter the kind of problem that Seattle is having.

Each of us is an innkeeper, and we decide if there is room for Jesus.
Neal A. Maxwell
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StoppingPower.net Forums © 2002-16 StoppingPower.net, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Thispagewasgeneratedin0.11seconds. Snitz Forums 2000