Forums
Commentary
H&S
About
StoppingPower.net Forums

StoppingPower.net Forums - IWB Carry
StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
Forums Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Be Prepared
 Concealed Carry
 IWB Carry
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Pop Pop
Advanced Member

USA
1113 Posts

Posted - March 28 2019 :  6:21:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have put my Crossbreed Mini-Tuck and SW MP 2.0 on and have worn it all day while here at home. I have it against my skin without any shirt in-between. I am trying to mold the holster to my 4 o'clock hip position. Actually it hurt at first, but I have adapted and the holster feels pretty good after 5 hrs. The company says it takes 2 weeks to fully conform to my body.

I have a cover shirt on. If and when I get accustomed to it, will try and work this daily and put my 7 shot revolver in my off hand pocket. This M P has been reliable thru 600 rounds now. Still need to work on trigger press and plan several outings in the next few weeks to help in this area.

Does anyone know if dry fire hurts the MP 2.0 9MM with the 4" brl?

I have an Aherns belt slide OWB holster and use it when I wear a light jacket over it. Spring is here and I will not be able to use it much as the days are getting warmer. I don't like to wear a loose fitting cover shirt so hope the Cross breed works out for the summer.

Most times I wear a loose fitting cotton T- shirt type Polo shirt for my summer attire along with shorts. My wife has not noticed a bulge and it looks good in the mirror. Will see if she notices any bulges.

Pop Pop
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StoppingPower.net Forums © 2002-16 StoppingPower.net, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Thispagewasgeneratedin0.06seconds. Snitz Forums 2000