Forums
Commentary
H&S
About
StoppingPower.net Forums

StoppingPower.net Forums - Alessi Holster Update
StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
Forums Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Be Prepared
 Concealed Carry
 Alessi Holster Update
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ten Driver
Advanced Member

1943 Posts

Posted - January 25 2019 :  8:21:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Howdy Folks,

There had been some discussion in these pages about Alessi Holsters last year, so I made a point of visiting them this past week at SHOT to see how things are going.

Sadly, I learned that the owner--Tom Kulwicki--passed away at the end of last year. He had apparently been diagnosed with cancer. I suspect that health complications may have contributed to the customer service issues reported here last year.

This is a small, family business. Everybody there is close. I could tell that the young man working the booth was still feeling the loss, but he was also determined to carry on and keep the business running. It appears that Tom's daughter and son-in-law, who were already helping to run the business, will now assume full control.

The products on display were still excellent. These folks make some of the best leather out there. I say that as a person who has no stake in their business--I just appreciate quality work.

I'm sure that it will take a bit for the family--and extended family--to recover and hit their new stride, but I trust that they will. Keep them in your prayers.

Mike
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StoppingPower.net Forums © 2002-16 StoppingPower.net, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Thispagewasgeneratedin0.06seconds. Snitz Forums 2000