Forums
Commentary
H&S
About
StoppingPower.net Forums

StoppingPower.net Forums - Range day
StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
Forums Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other
 Miscellaneous
 Range day
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

bandaidman
Advanced Member

USA
1415 Posts

Posted - September 11 2018 :  05:58:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Took a trip to see oldest daughter it was close to her anniversary the second one since she lost her husband. Wife helped her tying a couple of quilts, one for her daughter who is leaving for college this weekend,and the second for a Christmas raffle we started a couple of years ago and the grandkids seem to enjoy. I took Ethan my second oldest grandson shooting. They have a neighbor who has a range that is fantastic. It has steel targets and a target stand for paper targets.
I've had to back out of taking him shooting a couple of times due to my back acting up,so I took it easy, we had fun with the steel cowboy targets and both of us need to work on our "ragged hole" drill. So it's a rematch in two weeks,we get to watch homecomming, he is on the JV team. Then the next day we will see if we can be better than last time. It was good to see his smile. Just hope I can feel good enough to go again. Next on the agenda is a trip to the south. Youngest daughters husband is beginning his medical training, they have a ceremony of getting their white lab coat. So in 8 years or so we will have a MD in the family.

“If for a while the harder you try, the harder it gets, take heart. So it has been with the best people who ever lived.
Jeffery Holland

Ten Driver
Advanced Member

1837 Posts

Posted - September 12 2018 :  01:43:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds like you had a great time, and built some great memories for Ethan! I'm happy to hear your back cooperated enough to make it all happen. There's nothing better than having some quality time with the family.

I'm sure it was a big comfort for your daughter to have you there so close to the anniversary. We'll say an extra prayer for her and the rest of your family. Sounds like they've had a tough time of it, but are still doing positive things with their lives, which would make your son in law proud of them.

Keep us posted on the rematch!

God Bless,

Mike
Go to Top of Page

oldmuleskinner

856 Posts

Posted - September 12 2018 :  01:57:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Prayer offered for your health issues Terry. You need to be at full strength for your family...God Bless!

Each of us is an innkeeper, and we decide if there is room for Jesus.
Neal A. Maxwell
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StoppingPower.net Forums © 2002-16 StoppingPower.net, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Thispagewasgeneratedin0.06seconds. Snitz Forums 2000