Forums
Commentary
H&S
About
StoppingPower.net Forums

StoppingPower.net Forums - Tomorrow
StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
Forums Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Shooting
 Glocks
 Tomorrow
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Evan
Administrator

34056 Posts

Posted - October 12 2017 :  9:36:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Trading for a Glock 27 with "Detroit Police Department" stamped on the slide. Make a great second gun for the Glock 22 though I'll need a stainless snub in a pocket holster for a get off me gun.

"The greatest thing a Father can do for his children is to love their Mother."

Harold B. Lee

Arvinator
Advanced Member

USA
5223 Posts

Posted - October 12 2017 :  10:52:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good for you! My stainless .38 snub is in my pocket as I type this, with a 16 shot 9MM on my hip. Them snubs in pockets seem to be a trend...

Be honest, fair, and always prepared...
Go to Top of Page

oldmuleskinner

767 Posts

Posted - October 13 2017 :  11:16:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think that the G-26 and G-27 are absolutely great as concealed carry guns.

I love my G-19, but the G-26 is IWB most of the time.

Each of us is an innkeeper, and we decide if there is room for Jesus.
Neal A. Maxwell
Go to Top of Page

Evan
Administrator

34056 Posts

Posted - October 14 2017 :  1:59:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
picked it up yesterday. Came with a pile of magazines, Galco iwb holster, Jackass Leather Miami Vice shoulder rig, Heine straight 8 sights and Detroit Police Department engraved on the slide, I retired before the Glock's were issued and this one had been issued to another Homicide cop.

Stopped by the sportsman club and fired both fmj and Cor Bon DPX and both were reliable and actually enjoyable to shoot.Carrying two handguns that share mags with my KT foldable carbine.Would be out shooting today but its a work day at the club.

Even at 75, life is good!

"The greatest thing a Father can do for his children is to love their Mother."

Harold B. Lee

Go to Top of Page

Chris Christian
Advanced Member

USA
2855 Posts

Posted - October 14 2017 :  2:11:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Evan

picked it up yesterday. Came with a pile of magazines, Galco iwb holster, Jackass Leather Miami Vice shoulder rig, Heine straight 8 sights and Detroit Police Department engraved on the slide, I retired before the Glock's were issued and this one had been issued to another Homicide cop.

Stopped by the sportsman club and fired both fmj and Cor Bon DPX and both were reliable and actually enjoyable to shoot.Carrying two handguns that share mags with my KT foldable carbine.Would be out shooting today but its a work day at the club.

Even at 75, life is good!

Those Straight Eight 8 sights are quick & positive. Good choice on a compact gun.

Chris Christian
There are those who make things happen. There are those who watch things happen. There are those who wonder What The Heck happened! Pick one.

Edited by - Chris Christian on October 14 2017 2:12:02 PM
Go to Top of Page

wolfgang2000
Advanced Member

USA
3717 Posts

Posted - October 18 2017 :  02:26:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I retired carrying a G19 and a G26 as a BUG. Since retirement The 26 is carried more than the 19. My bug is a Diamondback DB9.

I've offered to get my wife a G26 for her purse. She point to her G19 and said "I got my Glock". I still get that answer I show her a newer lighter 9's out there.

Both my S2K's take the G19 mag. Having your SD guns taking the same magazine and bullet has sure made easier, over the last 10 years.

“The key is to hit them hard, hit them fast, and hit them repeatedly. The one shot stop is a unit of measurement not a tactical philosophy.” Evan Marshall
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StoppingPower.net Forums © 2002-16 StoppingPower.net, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Thispagewasgeneratedin0.1seconds. Snitz Forums 2000