Forums
Commentary
H&S
About
StoppingPower.net Forums

StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
Forums Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
 All Forums
 Other
 Miscellaneous
 What's next?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I] Cheeky [:x)]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)] Speechless [:u]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)] Spin [88]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)] Loud [()]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?] Wink2 [;)]
Bugout [8~o] Kiss [xox] Love [xo] Grow [%] Cry [:-[)]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Evan Posted - November 07 2019 : 1:49:07 PM
I figure Trump will get re-elected and then the assassination attempts will begin. Stalin would be so proud!
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
rev. Posted - November 09 2019 : 10:17:45 AM
We pray for the President and his people to be shielded from evil every day at our morning devotions.
rev.
Pop Pop Posted - November 08 2019 : 8:35:42 PM
I fear hard times for Trump.
jle3030 Posted - November 07 2019 : 5:32:34 PM
The Democrats' Trump impeachment effort is doomed. The pending Durham and Horowitz IG reports are expected to be devastating to the top levels of the Obama Administration: Justice Department heads; FBI leadership; the national intelligence leadership (Clapper and Brennan); Hillary herself; White House leadership; and, by extension, Obama.

The Deep State MUST stop the inevitable legal processes that now can probably only be halted by a Democrat in the White House. If Trump looks unbeatable in 2020 I would not be surprised to see a preemptive assassination effort so the Dems can run against a less formidable opponent.
fiasconva Posted - November 07 2019 : 3:30:28 PM
I hope you're correct on the former and completely wrong about the latter. I was pretty sure about him getting re-elected until I saw what happened to us here in Va. I just hope it's not a premonition of things to come.

StoppingPower.net Forums © 2002-16 StoppingPower.net, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Thispagewasgeneratedin0.08seconds. Snitz Forums 2000